Thursday, June 2, 2011

The zoo

Eli and I took a trip to the zoo!! It was a little busy due to all of the "end of the year" class trips. But we still had a great time. Most of the animals were sleeping or sun bathing, but we still saw our share of monkey behinds. I wonder why God made them so, well you know, gross?


We waited until the end of the visit to take the pic with John. Any family that has visited the zoo has a picture with John. I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find one of myself and my brothers with him.


I think we made it 1 mile down the road before Eli fell OUT!!!! (asleep that is) and slept until 3:45 when I realized I hadn't heard a peep from in all afternoon. I opened his door to check on him and there he was, just chillin in his bed.



And this fine couple had a nice treat at home last night. Since we were not able to do smore's over a campfire last weekend we got creative and made them over our stove. We added peanut butter and I put banana on mine. We popped them in the microwave to melt the chocolate a bit.
BOY O BOY they were tasty.

No comments: