Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BUST

Well, this weekend was a bit of a bust. No camping, which is a huge let down for me. BUT, it was really nice to be with my 2 favorite boys in the world for 4 whole days!!!!


We visited Justin's grandma and grandpa for 2 of those days. We just love to spend time with them. They love Eli sooo very much and that is great to see!!!! And he loves to be with them as well.


Monday we headed home and then to our friends for a perfect day at the pool.

Only 15 more days until Colorado..... I will try to enjoy a few weeks of down time before we leave.

O' ya, I walked last night and road my bike tonight for about 5 miles!!! On the road to a healthy active summer!!!!! So thankful for the warm weather!!!

Peace and love!

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Cobb said...

ONLY 15 more days until COLORADO!!!!!

hattie said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!