Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer is almost here

I am so excited....boy time sure goes go fast. We have been pretty busy around here. Yet I have nothing accomplished. No garden planted and no yoga in weeks.
I did turn 35.....my O my, and my dad would have been 60 this past Monday. That was a hard day. I sure do miss him. I didn't expect to feel the emotion that I did that day. But all is well now.



Last weekend the Metiva clan went to Middleberry, IN to the Essen Haus. The Midwest. What a great place. I would love that life for a summer. To retreat from the chaos of our day to day life we live here in this Midwest. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my life, it couldn't be better. Well a girl can dream and visit that Midwest as much as possible.

This pic just melts my heart. Eli boy LOVE, LOVES animals!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your weekend. Make new memories and treasure the memories of those that are no longer here. This week we are praising the Lord for a life spared yesterday. Praying a speedy and smooth recovery Paula.........we love you and your fam tons!!!!!


2 comments:

Taylor said...

Hattie, I feel like you're still so young! Did you take the picture at the top of your blog? It's great.

hattie said...

Taylor, I didn't take the pic, Jenny Roher did. And so young, are you saying 35 is old?????? I hope married life is great...I think of you often. How is your ministry going?