Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On the way to Panama


So, on Sunday our pastor prayed for divine appointment for the team. Weather in the airport going through customs or just traveling on the plane and of course while on the trip. That scares me, I can do the work trips, no problem. But this is different. I am not used to the evangelizing trips. You would think that the Savior I love would be easy to share. But the USA is a little jaded to my Savior, so it scares me that I will be judged in that way in another country too.

My prayer for our team is for courage, boldness, for eye's that see and the ear's that hear, who we should talk to and what to say.

Please be praying for us. There are 14 students and 4 adults. Pray for Gods will to be accomplished, for strength for the team and for the whole team to come together as one.

Peace and Grace. I will update hopefully while we are there!!!!

No comments: