Sunday, June 5, 2011

new family member

The countdown is on.......I can't wait for our departure for CO.
There is a new family member. It's name is blue and i'm not sure of the sex. Eli is gonna have a blast with the new puppy. When we first got Wilson he was a big dog, so Eli never really experienced the whole "puppy" part of dog life. I think the will be a match made in heaven. Really what dog/toddler isn't?


ADOPTION update....
We have our finger prints done, now Justin needs a physical and then the caseworker will come meet with us to start the home-study process. My guess that will be sometime in mid July.

Please keep us in your prayers. That the timing will be Gods. For the birth-mom to have a healthy pregnancy. That she will be confident in the choice for life she is making. The whole process with Eli went sooooo smooth, I pray that this will be the same. If not, then I pray for Gods strength to get through what he has in store for us.

thanks for visiting. I will post again soon. Grace and Peace until then!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh my Gosh I was just wasting time trying to fix my google account and look what I found!! also seems you haven't posted to your blog in a WHILE..can't imagine why!!