Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tis the season

THIS is my dream garden.
And so it is time to start thinking about spring and thinking about dirt and veggies and compost and SUNSHINE. Tis the season to begin planning the garden. I have started a (secret, don't tell Justin) garden stash, $$, this year so when spring comes I am ready. Ready to buy everything I need to start this adventure to create my perfect garden. My slate is as blank as they get. A wide open space to create anything I want.This is just a dreamy picture, of a dreamy place in a far away land. What a perfect place to..... well let your imagination take you there, someplace great! 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is Gods will in Christ Jesus.


Live for Jesus!! Toodles!!

No comments: