Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Help!!!!!!



So I haven't done anything when it comes to my goals for the year. No running, NO yoga, not much reading.....I NEED ENERGY.....okay well Eli and I went for a "hike" at Blandford Nature Center with our friend Anna. I was was outside and spending time with my boy. A start I guess

This Friday I am going for a nice quite girls weekend. With two of my girly friends, we will be scrapbooking/sleeping/fellowshiping. We are staying at a hotel from Friday till Sunday. I can't wait. I think I will sleep most of the day on Saturday, and "catch"up on my sleep. Then I will be rejuvenated to start next week head on and get to work.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a blessed weekend and take time to spend with those that you love!!!!

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

have you started training yet?! hhmmm??! hmm??