Saturday, January 8, 2011

Temper


Eli has come into the time of life when one starts to throw temper tantrums. When he gets up in the morning he doesn't usually like to change his diaper.So sometimes I will put him right into the tub before we eat. And that's what I did this morning. Sometimes, well most of the time it works really well. But not this day. After getting out of the tub it's still a struggle to get a diaper on. And that's just what happened on this day.Something about being naked that babies just love. I managed to get the diaper and socks on and that's where it ended and the FIT began For 20 minutes he cried and cried. Running around the house as you see. I had to take advantage of this precious photo op and so I did. Sometimes picking up the camera helps one to maintain sanity. Finally I had the bright idea to try making breakfast fun, I put some yogurt in a bowl and gave him a straw. Once he saw the straw the tantrum was DONE. Imagine that, a straw would stop the fit. So to all of the future moms out there, file that one for those desperate times.

1 comment:

Mary said...

It looks like poor wilson doesn"t even know what to do!! Good job with the camera AND the straw.