Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The best snow ever


The storm of the century finally came to visit West Michigan. It seems that they are always talking about it coming but then it never does.





Funny thing, my mom moves to Colorado and they have no snow where she is, but here it's a different story! This picture below just cracks me up. This is something that would happen to me.

Watching Wilson out in the drifts was so much fun. The piles of snow outside are bigger then he is. He just bounces around like a gazelle. I had no clue this dog could move like that.
Eli had fun too. I think he would have stayed out there all day, and if I would have let him I think his little hands would have fallen of at the wrists. It didn't seem to bother him that his hand were almost frozen.




(all of these pics I found on wood TV 8....some GR and some not, the snowed IN car was Chicago, poor person)

No comments: