Thursday, February 3, 2011

QUILTING

I really like to create things. I think sewing is a good way for me to do that. I am good at sewing, and if I sit right, it is relaxing. This is my latest project. I start many and finish, well not very many. I have had this fabric for several years. I bought it with the intention of making a quilt for a friends little girl and never started it. So I will make it now. I have found several blogs about quilting and they have given me great inspiration. So yesterday I sat down and started. I had it cut out already which seems to be tricky for me. I can never seem to cut even. I'm hoping practice makes perfect....and a few tools that should help. So for now wish me luck and I will post the finished product.

ADOPTION update.....

Right now things are moving very slow!!!!! We really have to start all over with background checks and physicals. And well, we just haven't made the time. So, please keep praying for us....that we make the time and that the right birth mom comes to us at the right time.....

Follow Him!!!!

No comments: