Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My boy's

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

Boy do I love these guys.....even with their pale skin. It was nice to enjoy a whole day together last week during the snow.
We are "multi taskers" around here. Eli wont let me help him brush his teeth so I give him the brush and let him chew for a while in hopes that will do the trick. Sorry to all of the mom's I ever said bad things about for not brushing their teeth, my bad!!

Time for a rest, lets kick back the chair.
Good bye for now!!!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

He is just too doggone cute!! Oh and Eli too!!;)

Trish said...

love your blog...look forward to new posts :) can't wait to see you SOON!!! love to all...