Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A day with great friends


Our ride up we really were hoping that Eli would sleep the whole way. Of course that didn't happen.. At one point we looked back and he had pulled the blanket over his head. I just love watching him sleep...


On Saturday we were hoping to spend the day by the pool but it rained the whole day....so we went to Bay City for a nice steak dinner at a new steak house...yum yum....then after dinner Andrea and I had to have a Tim Horton's....I have discovered coffee and over all of the years that we've been friends she always stops at Tim's when in BC, I had to see for myself what the big deal was....and I must say it was pretty good.


This is Polly...Olivia's horse...Eli just loves animals so he had a blast getting to pet her...Polly was a little fiesty this day so it didn't last very long.

So to our friends...our visit's may be few and far between, but they are great when they happen...So thank you for your friendship, for sharing your family with us while we waited for ours and for loving our boy like he's one of yours own......So when is the next adventure?????

No comments: