Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer is flying by

I can not believe there is only one week left in July. Where did the month go??

So, we spent the last week at NTS camp in Houghton New York with 400 high school and middle school kids. And let me tell you God was there. It is so encouraging to see so many kids on fire for the Savior. This is the future of our youth group.

These are two of the six that where in my group. I can't wait to see them grow over the next year. These kids will be the leaders of our future, and I'm glad they love Jesus!!And this is my friend "Camaro". And he wore this suit with a heat index of 105 on this day. In the sun I think it was more like 120. None the less he rocks for blue S A!!!

And this is the watermelon eating competition.
It was a great week and I am glad to be home to enjoy the end of summer.

Grace and peace, I hope you are having a great summer!!! We sure are!!!

No comments: