Saturday, July 2, 2011

So far so good

The group

The weather isn't tooo hot, yet, I hear it will get worse.
The girls all get to sleep in air conditioning which is really nice.

I almost had a melt down today after our time with the people at La Siesta, the first church we visited. I had a really bad head ache and was really tired. Also a little anxious about what was for dinner. I really had to lean on God, In my head I was begging to go home on the next plane out, but I managed to pull it together and now all is well.

With the heat I don't really have an appetite, so I was getting myself all worked up. I'm not sure when I changed from a person who could care less about germs to a person who is really terrified of them. It seems that hand washing is optional around here, there for one can get really worked up about such things. Especially considering all of those who got sick last year after eating out on separate occasions. This all was adding to my anxiety. As always everything turned out A-OKAY. Dinner was great and the fellowship was equal. Now we are home playing games and relaxing.
We have a busy day ahead tomorrow. Please pray for divine appointments with those who don't know Jesus. And for courage to speak with the people of Panama, there is a language barrier and that is really intimidating to me.

Grace and Peace from Panama!!!

No comments: