Thursday, September 22, 2011

A new chapter

Well, it's official......I am a full time stay at home mom. I heard a woman once call herself a "domestic goddess". This is a new adventure. I have worked since I was 16 and many times had 2 or 3 jobs at once. This is a foreign idea, to stay home and not "work". Although raising a family is a job in itself.

This will be a true test of faith. I am a little nervous about making ends meet but I know that God will provide. I'm looking forward to the challenge of managing life in a new way. Eating at home more and spending less.
Thanks to team Hannapel for such a great place to work and great friendships. I will miss you dearly. We went to lunch to say good bye and took a group photo. I received a NICE gift card to Fields Fabrics to help pursue my passion of quilting.....I can't wait to start my next one....

Monday mornings will be strange, not having anywhere to be. Just think, I will have some of the cleanest closets on the block.....I can't wait.

Until next time....Grace and Peace....

1 comment:

Sara said...

Congrats Hattie! Eli will love the time with his mommy!