Monday, April 18, 2011

My mom is home, well back in Michigan

I guess Colorado is her home now. I could say she brought the snow. Except it is raining in Gypsum, so that doesn't work.

On my way to work this morning I thought about taking a picture of my moms car parked in the driveway with snow on it and text it to my brother Mark. Come to find out my mom did just that!!!! Then the funny guy that he is sent a text back saying "bummer, sunny and 70 at 9am" he is at Lake Powell in UT.
Then this pic was on this FB page today (sorry it's so small, it is from his cell phone).

So tonight my mom and I are sitting here, playing on the computer, mindlessly passing the time. O and add to that ice cream. I guess that's what happens after a 20+ hour car drive and a long Monday at work.

Tomorrow, probably holds more of the same. Then Wednesday school for Eli, a walk at the mall with my friend and the grand finale.........the fabric store, yippee!!!! To find fabric for curtains.

Adoption update......there isn't one. We haven't done any of the paper work that we need to. So until we get moving on that, it's at a stand still. You could pray for us though. Maybe that a spark would light under our bums and we would get a move on. I know, I know, Eli wants to be a big brother.....I hear ya!!

Grace and Peace

No comments: