Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Good day!!!




Today was a good day. Up early and took Wilson for a walk. Came back and started laundry. Eli woke up and followed around while drinking his milk. Made pancakes for breakfast. Hung out and read a few books, took a bath, danced to the wiggles, had lunch, took a nap, played some more, had a play date, took another nap, so did I, made dinner, played some more, made a pineapple upside down cake and then Eli to bed for the night.
The BEST part of the day was sitting in Eli's room tonight reading books with dad. As we wind down and get ready for bed, I suggest that we pray as a family tonight. So I started and said a prayer, then Justin put El on his lap and taught him how to intertwine his little fingers and prayed with him. Boy did that ever melt my heart.

Thank you Lord for a man that leads his family in pray and teaches his son the way.


P.S....Hi grandma Great!!!!!!!!we are glad your reading our log!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Haha I love that he is back in the stand up cooler to play :)

MCarroll said...

MM. I love ELI. He is toooo precious.

Shae Spencer said...

that's awesome.