Monday, October 3, 2011

This week

www.100daysofrealfood.com

My goal this week is "meal planning". I made 3 trips to Meijer last week and well that's not very productive....so today I will come up with a list so that I don't have to go back a million times.

This site above seems to be my favorite right now.....it's healthy and delicious.

I hope you had a great weekend. Enjoy the weather this week, it's going to be a good one.

What are your plans for the week. How will you enjoy the wonderful fall in Michigan. I would love to hear what your favorite fall activity is! Post here and I'll bake cookies for my favorite entry. REALLY I WILL......

Grace and Peace

1 comment:

Trish said...

LOVE the UP in the fall! Wish I was going with you this weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures! Be safe :)