Thursday, April 28, 2011

what's new


My mom made it home safe to CO with just a tiny glitch. She wasn't confident that her brakes would make it through the mountian's. So she stopped in NE to stay over night and get them fixed in the morning.....finally she made in home late Monday afternoon. I loved having her home, and she loved the 3 trips we took to Joann's that week. She missed being able to touch the fabric. You can only look online so much before you need to touch.

I, am more then ready for spring. I'm ready to start my garden and see beautiful flowers growing. Hopefully this weekend I will get a start on that.

Adoption, still nothing much there. I guess the next time you see Justin get on his case about that.

Eli is growing by leaps and bounds. Each day he repeats all kinds of new words. And it's great to here him try to tell stories in his jibber-jabber fashion. He loves to play outside and I am sure this summer there will be epic fights to get him inside at night for bed. Maybe I will just set up a tent in the yard and let him sleep out there......

“In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!” - Philippians 2:5-8

Grace and Peace today

No comments: